StakeBox and Denarius have partnered together to bring you the Denarius StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your Denarius cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.
Denarius is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency which means you don't require a powerful computer rig to earn rewards. Staking is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with new Denarius.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
What is Denarius?
Denarius is a new cryptocurrency based off the original Bitcoin Core by Satoshi Nakamoto. Denarius features many changes, such as Stealth Addresses, Encrypted Messaging, Tribus a new PoW hashing algorithm that is ASIC resistant, and a max of 10,000,000 DNR to be created during the hybrid PoW/PoS lifecycle of 3 years, which then transitions to Proof of Stake entirely after the first 3 years.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Denarius Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with Denarius software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- Getting started with the Denarius StakeBox
- How to remotely access your Denarius StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your Denarius wallet
- View all Denarius guides
- For more information on the Denarius cryptocurrency, please visit: https://denarius.io/
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox