Yubikey 5 Nano USB Auth Device
The YubiKey 5 Nano combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to protect against account takeovers. Simply insert into a USB slot and authenticate with a touch. YubiKey 5 authentication is four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode and does not require a battery nor network connectivity so it is always accessible.
- Strong two-factor hardware-based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multi-protocol support on a single key
- Durable and water-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, FIDO2, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Interface: USB-A
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- Now works with Twitter!
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#1
YubiKey 5 Nano packs all the punch of YubiKey 5, but in a minimalist frame; designed for long stays in the port.
Remove and carry YubiKey 5 Nano with a string lanyard (sold separately).
YubiKey 5 Nano is designed to be used, but not seen. Tap the gold ridge to activate.
Follow the easy instructions provided by the services where you choose to pair your YubiKey 5 Nano. No software required.
Secure Manufacturing and Packaging
All YubiKey secure elements (where private keys are stored) are protected by an injection molded body. YubiKey 5 Security Keys are packaged by Yubico in tamper-evident, safety sealed blister packs. All YubiKeys are manufactured and packaged in the US or Sweden.