StakeBox and PIVX have partnered together to bring you the PIVX StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your PIVX cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.
PIVX is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency which means you don't require a powerful computer rig to earn rewards. Staking is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with new PIVX.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- PIVX StakeBox
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 32GB SD card with PIVX software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- Getting Started with PIVX StakeBox
- How to remotely access your PIVX StakeBox
- How to backup & restore your PIVX wallet
- For more information on the PIVX cryptocurrency, please visit: https://pivx.org/
- View all PIVX guides
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox