StakeBox and CloakCoin have partnered together to bring you the CloakCoin StakeBox - a low energy consuming kit you can leave running 24/7 while earning more CloakCoin!
CloakCoin is a pure proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency. It's more energy efficient than mining and it's easy to earn more Cloak by simply staking coins in your wallet.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- CloakCoin Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with CloakCoin software
- HDMI cable
What is CloakCoin?
Cloak is the fastest, most secure way to transact cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and truly next-gen Enigma encryption to create fully private transactions.
Experience almost instant transactions. No more waiting for slow block times or network transactions to take place.
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- For more information on the CloakCoin cryptocurrency, please visit: www.cloakcoin.com/
- Getting started with the CloakCoin StakeBox
- How to remotely access your CloakCoin StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your CloakCoin wallet
- View all guides
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox