Digital BitBox - Hardware Wallet
Simple & elegant minimalist cryptocurrency hardware wallet packed with security and privacy to safely hold and spend your coins with peace of mind. Digital Bitbox supports Bitcoin via a fully open source wallet application & Ethereum / ERC20 tokens via MyEtherWallet.com.
- Supports Bitcoin via Open source wallet app for Windows, Mac or Linux
- Supports Ethereum (ETH, ETC & ERC20 tokens) via MyEtherWallet.com
- Supports Litecoin via Electrum-LTC.org (no firmware update required)
- Private keys stored on an ultra-secure tamper-proof chip
- Password encrypted private key backup to SD card
- Malware proof. Private keys never touch the internet or external device
- Capacitive touch button confirmation. Touch briefly to 'reject', and touch longer to 'accept'
- Supports 2FA [Two Factor Authentication] via smart-phone (Android or iOS)
- Easy to set-up, anonymous, no registration required
The minimalist design keeps the code as simple as possible, making audits easier and reducing the number of attack vectors.
Digital Bitbox's native software client avoids the security risks of browser-based clients such as Chrome apps.
Plug-and-play wallet and second-factor authenticator that combines the highest security of cold storage with the convenience of software wallets. Tor and Tails OS compatible to further protect your privacy. The two-factor authentication option is designed to prevent man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
Single-purpose micro-controller that connects to a computer as a plug-and-play USB device. No drivers required. The firmware can be upgraded and more coins will be added in future.
Communications between the Digital Bitbox and USB are protected by AES-256-CBC encryption that is immune to glitching and timing attacks.
Digital Bitbox design enables offline private key backup and recovery any-time. Private keys kept on a high-security chip that prevents physical extraction (50-year lifespan).
After 15 failed password attempts the Digital Bitbox is erased and reset thereby eliminating brute force. If a reset happens by accident, the wallet can be recovered simply by reloading the wallet seed backup (together with your password) from the micro SD card.
The Digital Bitbox is a FIDO® Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) compatible authenticator. Secure your accounts on Google, Facebook, Dropbox, GitHub and more.
Unique plausible deniability feature allows the creation of a second hidden (yet fully functioning) wallet (& backup) for use in situations when you may be under duress.