HDMI to DVI Cable for the Raspberry Pi (Gold Plated, 2m)
These 2m Gold Plated HDMI to DVI-D cables are the perfect low cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi or StakeBox to your DVI monitor or TV. Broadcast quality digital video and inter-component control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection.
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- HDMI Male (19 Pin) to DVI-D Male (24 + 1 Pin)
- 2m Long
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts Prevents Corrosion for Life-Long Optimum Signal-Transfer
- 30AWG Wire
- Dual Link, High-Speed - 1080p Full HD
- Black PVC Jacket OD 6mm
- Triple Shielding for Maximum RFI Protection and Ultimate Picture Stability
- Supports Uncompressed Video Signals
- Perfect for both High-Definition Video and Standard Video Formats.
- Fully HDCP Compliant to Provide Highest Level of Signal Quality
- RoHS Compliant