Ledger Nano S - Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Are you thinking about protecting your Bitcoins and looking for the right solution for saving them? Ledger Nano S is an encryption safe for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins based on advanced security features that protect your virtual changes and secure digital payments. The safe is easily connected to any computer with a USB connector and thanks to the OLED display combined with the physical side button to confirm each transaction, all currency movements will be maximally safe.
Key features of the Ledger Nano S
- Multi-currency support
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ark, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Expanse, Komodo, PivX, PoSW, Ripple, Stratis, Ubiq, Vertcoin, Viacoin, Zcash, and many ERC20 tokens.
- Built-in display
- Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons
- Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code
- Use apps comfortably or create your own
- FIDO Certified U2F
- Supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor
- Backup & Restore
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets
- Integrates with:
- Copay, Electrum, Mycelium, MyEtherWallet, GreenBits & Bitgo
Getting started with the Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
Simple management of multiple currencies
With Ledger Nano S, you can manage not only Bitcoins, but also other currencies with accompanying applications. Easily receive payments and check your accounts for each currency on the same device. This safe also supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor, which simplifies authentication on compatible online services, like Gmail, DashLane, Dropbox, or GitHub.
High protection of your account
When you own cryptocurrencies, you need to protect your confidential data and the access to your funds. With Ledger Nano S, secrets like private keys are never exposed: sensitive operations are isolated inside your hardware wallet within a state-of-the-art Secure Element, locked by a PIN code. Transactions can’t get tampered with, they are physically verified on the embedded screen with a simple press of a button.
Ledger Nano S is based on a dual chip architecture (ST31/STM32, Certification level: CC EAL5+). The firmware integrity is guaranteed by cryptographic attestation. Initialization or restoration of your configuration is fully done in the secure environment of the Ledger Nano S. Your cryptographic secrets are never exposed to the outside world.
- Ledger Nano S
- USB cable
- User manual
- Recovery Instructions