StakeBox and MMOCoin have partnered together to bring you the MMOCoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MMOCoin cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.
MMOCoin is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency which means you don't require a powerful computer rig to earn rewards. Staking is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with new MMOCoin.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with MMOCoin software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- For more information on the MMOCoin cryptocurrency, please visit: https://mmocoin.pro/
- Getting started with the MMOCoin StakeBox
- How to remotely access your MMOCoin StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your MMOCoin wallet
- View all guides
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox