The NavPi StakeBox is a low energy consuming kit you can leave running 24/7 while earning more Navcoin!
Navcoin is a pure proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency. It's more energy efficient than mining and it's easy to earn more Navcoin by simply staking coins in your wallet.
The NavPi StakeBox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- StakeBox Branded Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with Navcoin software
- HDMI cable
What is NAV?
NavCoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of NavCoin is carried out collectively by the network. NavCoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls NavCoin and everyone can take part.
No need to wait 10 minutes. Send NAV anywhere on the planet instantly and have it confirmed within 30 seconds.
NavCoin uses Proof of Stake which only consumes a fraction of the energy used to mine using Proof of Work.
There are a variety of NavCoin wallets which help you keep your private keys secure on most operating systems.
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- For more information on the Navcoin cryptocurrency, please visit: https://navcoin.org/
- Getting started with the NavPi StakeBox
- How to remotely access your NavPi StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your NavPi wallet
- View all guides
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox