Nebra SX1303 LoRa Concentrator
Please email email@example.com for volume pricing.
This mPCIe module can be used in any embedded platform offering a free mPCIe slot with SPI connectivity and capable of providing enough power for the module, enabling low-power wide-area communication capabilities to your new gateway design or existing industrial routers/computer. It's a complete and cost-efficient LoRa gateway solution offering up to ten(10) programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa packet detectors, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. It targets Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications, covering up to 500 nodes per square kilometre in an environment with moderate interference.
- Mini PCI-e form factor.
- Multichannel: ten(10) programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa packet detectors, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa demodulators, one 125 /250 / 500 kHz high-speed LoRa demodulator and one (G)FSK demodulator.
- Voltage of mini PCI-e is 3.3V, compatible with 3G/LTE mPCIe card
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -141dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU868, CN470, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865).
- Choose between SPI/USB interfaces.
- Listen Before Talk
- Fine Timestamp.
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -141dBm@SF12, BW125kHz
- Dimensions: 50.95mm x 30mm x 10.5mm (WxLxH)