PiGrid Research StakeBox
StakeBox and Gridcoin have partnered together to bring you the PiGrid Research StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your Gridcoin cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.
What is Gridcoin?
Gridcoin is an open source cryptocurrency (Ticker: GRC) which securely rewards volunteer computing performed upon the BOINC platform in a decentralized manner on top of proof of stake.
BOINC is an open source volunteer computing grid which combines the processing power of all individual users for the purposes of scientific research. It's free, production ready and many projects already harness volunteered computing power to attempt to cure cancer/AIDS/Ebola/malaria, map the Milky Way galaxy, crack Enigma machine codes, etc.
If you require a serious amount of distributed computing power for free, you can easily create a BOINC project and the Gridcoin network can potentially reward your active userbase to help offset their electricity bills and improve userbase retention.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi
- GridCoin Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with GridCoin software
- HDMI cable
- Ethernet Cable
- For more information on the GridCoin cryptocurrency, please visit: https://pigrid.com/
- View the PiGrid Companion Android app
- Software created by https://blocklink.de
- View all guides
- Getting Started with the PiGrid Research StakeBox
- How to remotely access your PiGrid Research StakeBox (COMING SOON)
- How to backup and restore your PiGrid Research wallet (COMING SOON)