THIS ITEM IS A PREORDER. ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE - END OF JUNE
StakeBox and Pinkcoin bring you a one of a kind device. PinkPi - a custom designed, custom-made investment machine
The PinkPi is an easy to use and easy to set up device that brings the world’s most advanced blockchain based charity, Pinkcoin, into your home. A simple plug and play unit running on the Raspberry Pi 3, that will get you staking Pink in no time at all. Easily track your information from a clean and easy to understand user interface. Running on practically no energy and small enough to fit practically anywhere, you can help keep the Pink network strong and secure while also earning rewards over time. The new wave of cryptocurrency hardware devices is here, and it’s running on Pink.
The PinkPi is one of the first native crypto hardware devices built with mass adoption in mind. This kit includes everything you need to get a professional level staking machine up and running in no time at all and be able to enjoy it for years to come at an affordable price that gives everyone the ability of earn crypto rewards without having to invest in expensive and quickly outdated machines. You can check your individual staking APR by visiting https://getstarted.with.pink/faq/
Staking Pinkcoin is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with newly minted Pinkcoin.
Set Up Process:
Step 1: Plug in device
Step 2: Run setup via the mobile app.
- Setup Internet
- Deposit Coins
Step 3: Receive notifications every time your Raspberry Pi stakes a block.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- PinkPi Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with PinkPi software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
For more information on Pink the charity, and Pink the currency, please visit: https://getstarted.with.pink/
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox