StakeBox and MonetaryUnit have partnered together to bring you the MonetaryUnit StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MonetaryUnit cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.
MonetaryUnit is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency which means you don't require a powerful computer rig to earn rewards. Staking is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with new MonetaryUnit.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with
- MonetaryUnit software
- HDMI cable
More about Monetary Unit
Launched in July 2014, Monetary Unit is a decentralized, self-sustaining and self-governed cryptocurrency project with ambitious long term goals. Their focus is to create a cryptocurrency that is accessible to all and free from the stigma that the blockchain space is only for techies. They are focused on creating an attractive offering for developers, crypto heads and the general public alike.
MUE is maintained by a friendly and committed community with many exciting projects on the horizon. They continue to innovate and build on their reputation to launch into the mainstream as a trusted multi faceted cryptocurrency project in the burgeoning blockchain industry
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- For more information on the MonetaryUnit cryptocurrency, please visit: https://monetaryunit.org/
- Getting started with the MonetaryUnit StakeBox
- How to remotely access your MonetaryUnit StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your MonetaryUnit wallet
- View all guides
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox