StakeBox and Whitecoin have partnered together to bring you the Whitecoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your Whitecoin cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.
Whitecoin is a stable, secure, and innovative cryptocurrency with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications.
Proof of Stake 3.0
Users who keep their wallet open to secure the network via staking will get from 0.5% to 6% interest* per year (varies according to network weight). *staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox.
Staking Whitecoin is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with new Whitecoin.
The stakebox requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Whitecoin Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with Whitecoin software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- Getting started with the Whitecoin StakeBox
- How to remotely access your Whitecoin StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your Whitecoin wallet
- View all Whitecoin guides
- For more information on the Whitecoin cryptocurrency, please visit: https://www.whitecoin.info/
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox